10 things that make katie terribly happy:
- my adorable new apartment in berlin… especially my tiny kitchen (lots and lots of cooking and baking!)
- the love of a wonderful man
- writing and receiving letters
- learning and speaking german every day
- the bright orange pumpkin sitting on my desk
- fall colours, smells, clothes.
- the cobblestones that line my little street
- finding love letters among the vintage postcards at the flea market
- chatting with my family and friends as if there’s not an ocean between us
- enjoying a nice cup of tea with my boyfriend on our sunny balcony
thanks for sharing, katie!
photo found on e liron.