a few photos from our weekend with josh’s parents
at hilton head island, south carolina….
- our favorite part of the trip was biking everywhere together each day.
- we tried what we think is the world’s best seafood chowder. so much so, we went again for a second bowl. (it was from here.)
- we got caught in the rain one night on a bike ride to dinner. we biked home in the dark only seeing the bike path via the occasional scattered lightening bolt (scary.)
- eleanor tried to eat sand probably one hundred times.
- these days i can’t seem to get any sun, but i’m turing into one big freckle. :/
- the water temperature was 86 degrees! it sort of made me want to become a mermaid and never get out of the water.
- sand in diapers is so annoying.
- i think i’m happiest when i’m by the ocean. and i think we’re going to need to reevaluate our life plan so it can somehow require us to live on the beach forever and ever. ;)
thanks for letting us crash your stay, ma + pa.
we love you both!