10 things that make giselle terribly happy:
- meeting new animals that are just as happy to meet me.
- mighty tea leaf tea bags. boisterous and beautiful.
- driving around town when it’s twilight.
- thrift shopping.
- thinking about everything my parents have done for me.
- drinking water from a glass jar.
- swag bags.
- everything about my daughter.
- clothing swaps.
- my husband and his art.
- eating straight from the garden.
*oops! looks like it is 11 things!
photo via flickr.
p.s. giselle made me so excited for my *tiny* city garden
i’m planting on my back porch steps this year.
can’t wait for fresh tomatoes!