among other things.
thanks janalyn for the 100 tag about us.
but here is just 50….
1. We have the names of our future children picked out.
2. We both got our undergraduate degrees in New York City.
Him: Columbia. Her: Juilliard.
3. She gets little kid shivers through out the day.
4. He used to make fun of her little shivers but now he gets them too.
5. He served his mission in southern Italy.
6. She doesn’t speak Italian.
7. We are best friends.
8. She nags him about keeping a journal.
9. He wishes she’d screw the cap back onto the toothpaste all the way.
10. We have both studied the Martha Graham Technique.
11. She will always have a very untidy/ messy handbag.
12. His dresser drawers will always be more organized than hers.
13. She always forgets to charge her ipod.
14. He is in charge of charging both their cell phones at night.
15. We wake up between 6 and 6:30am every morning. Every morning we hate it.
16. He can’t sleep with a crack of light in the room.
17. She is afraid of the dark.
18. We love talking about and planning our future together.
19. We have painted every wall in our apartment together.
20. He doesn’t like any condiments besides ketchup.
21. She only likes foods she’s in the mood for at that very moment.
22. He designed her engagement ring all by himself.
23. She refuses to ever take it off.
24. We have Sushi Sama on speed dial.
25. She writes him little notes.
26. He saves her little notes.
27. She gets extra moody when she’s hungry.
28. He always knows what she’s in the mood for before she does.
29. He doesn’t like anything on his toast.
30. She has lots of nicknames. He has just one. And it’s NOT Joshy.
31. We like telling people we’re actually rockstars.
32. We have lots of inside jokes.
33. Sometimes we make up pas de deux moves in our kitchen.
34. He likes drinking soda.
35. She can’t wait to be a mother.
36. We used to have a consistent “Davis Taco Night” every Thursday. Then we got sick of tacos.
37. She made up an excuse the first time he asked her out. The only reason they ended up going out was because he got her out of her first excuse and she couldn’t think fast enough of a second.
38. On their first date, he told her she was hot and she got mad.
39. He proposed inside a fort made of blankets and Christmas lights in her apartment.
40. She cried when it happened.
41. She always forgets what she was going to say.
42. He is very articulate.
43. We have a bad habit of taking taxi cabs everywhere.
44. She loves Rice Pudding, but only the Lion House recipe kind.
45. If she’d let him, he’d eat a Roti Roll and Wendy’s everyday.
46. We’ve been known to order 3 medium pizza’s from Domino’s and eat almost all of it by ourselves.
47. We don’t own a TV and sort of hope to keep it that way.
48. Sometimes we stay up all night just talking.
49. He makes her laugh at everything. He makes them cry they are laughing so hard.
50. We feel so blessed to be married to each other. We like learning from each other and our marriage.
And this is why you are the cutest couple in the world everyone wants to copy. Love it!
Yep. You definitely are ROCKSTARS!
Great list! You are in such a magical stage of life and this is so great that you are capturing it all. Such a blessing to you and your future little ones.
wow, sappy. I love it.
My brother in law went to Rome on a mission. He married an italian girl and they now have a beautiful bilingual son.
I would suggest learning italian, it’s worth it. I’m learning french for this reason:
I want my children to have their own secret language. Pig latin won’t work cause everyone knows it.
you guys are adorable. can’t cope.
I love you guys. Do you really stay up all night talking? I’m going to try to make this happen for me and Levi sometime soon. I bet we’re both asleep by two.
What a great list… I think Oliver would be up for meeting Josh at Wendy’s everyday – but I wont suggest it!
first of all… that is really sweet.
secondly, good luck on the concert.
last of all,
call me. must have tea or outdoor dining experiences.
i just found your blog and love this post. you two are sooo in love!!
you make me want my bangs back!
you definitely are ROCKSTARS!
I took a deep breath after reading this -so lovely!