1. provo is not “cap sleeve capital” all year round. only 7 months out of the year. i was mistaken.
2. fasten your seat belt and say your prayers when 16 yr old rachel is driving.
3. being dragged along by mom to an enrichment dinner isn’t that bad.
note to self: always pretend to like baked potatoes.
4. don’t be rude when a stranger asks if you’re the twins “younger” sister. seriously.
5. running into everyone you’ve been trying to avoid is how it works in provo. saying “i was going to call you….” doesn’t work. neither does “since i’m only here for a few days, i’m trying to spend as much time with my family as possible”… people will still be drama queens about it.
6. don’t be jealous that your little sisters are more domestic than you. i too can make homemade clam chowder and homemade corn bread in less than an hour without once glancing at a recipe. really. i just don’t know it yet.