hello! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! i ate wayyyyy too much of everything and my pregnancy heartburn isn’t very happy about it but now i feel officially ready to go into labor at any point, since i got my turkey and stuffing in and ate my weight in mashed potatoes. ;)
i haven’t put together holiday gift guides for this blog of mine before. but this year, i did the majority of my holiday shopping for my family and little ones on the earlier end so i wouldn’t have to worry about it with baby’s due date fast approaching. while doing so, i came across too many fun things that i just had to share a few!… a few things we already love and a few things that caught my eye for maybe another time. so i have three gift guides lined up to share today, one for her (or you!), one for your man (that josh helped me put together), and one for the littles in your life. hope they’re helpful!
let’s start with her, or you! because, you know… why not! ;)
1. i am such a sucker for big oversized scarves during winter, but this faux fur scarf is seriously so beautiful.
2. this satchel by kate spade saturday in pale blush color is to die for.
3. i often get asked about the name rings i wear on my ring finger in place of my wedding band. i wear three… one says JOSH, the next says ELEANOR, then SAMSON. i can’t wait to add a fourth in a few weeks with the baby’s name. and i think they make the perfect personalized gift.
4. dominique ansel’s the secret recipes book is out! it has to be good, i mean, he’s the guy behind the cronut.
5. i adore these cute handmade mittens.
6. chloe rollerball perfume. it’s my favorite and the only scent i wear.
7. bright lab lights are so much fun!
8. the capri blue mercury candle is honestly my biggest obsession. i keep a couple stock piled under my bed in my apartment because no other candle has ever smelled so good and i refuse to run out. i am obsessed with them. They are also 25% off today!
9. these utility kitchen canisters are really pretty to leave out on your countertop.
10. since my kiddos like to get into any house plants i leave on a table or within their reach, this striped ceramic bowl plant hanger caught my eye. so pretty!
11. we have loved using a madsen bike in the city. i have no shame sitting in the bucket with my kids while josh carts us around the city! (they are on sale today, too!)
12. and how cute is this mini plush ice cream truck pillow? josh is always like, we have too many decorative pillows! but i can’t help myself when they are this cute!
what’s on your list this year? a few more guides coming your way later today!