in light of president’s uchtdorf’s message on saturday evening about turning the mundane into the majestic, i’d like to bring back the happy lists which we used to have on this little blog. writing them always made me happy. and i love hearing about the little things that make you happy, too.
so here are
10 things that are making me terribly happy
as of late:
- hearing the tiny clinking of eleanor’s two bottom teeth against my glass cup as she takes a sip of mama’s water
- skyping with family and friends and having eleanor give them kisses via the computer screen
- when kingsley bathes eleanor in puppy-lick-kisses
- bike rides around the district with my little family in this new warm autumn breeze
- frozen snickers bars (thanks to that large case we bought in anticipation of hurricane irene the other month)
- josh’s hand on my waist
- making it inside with the car seat and 2 large loads of groceries just before the rain begins to pour
- the end of mosquito season (we’re so close!)
- preschool gems twitter feed (so sweet!)
- that blessed and fast carpool lane on the highway when bumper to bumper traffic begins
find more happy lists here.
what makes you terribly happy this week?
if you’d like, email me your happy list and i’ll try to feature it here.