Happy 25th birthday, lover.
10 things you probably don’t know about my lover:
- he claims his favorite candy bar is Snickers but to this day i have never witnessed him eat one.
- he’s probably dated your sister, cousin, second cousin, childhood best friend, secret rival. although he says it was never dating, but you know.
- he is officially the best fort builder i have met in this lifetime.
- he doesn’t like anything on his toast. and he eats toast every single morning. (except for today, which was just weird.)
- when he’s dancing, you’ll usually find him performing alot of body-half’s to the beat. signature josh davis move.
- the first time he called me was around 3am after we both had gotten home from the same party. but we had never talked before, even at that party, so obviously we had never exchanged numbers. thus, i thought he was slightly crazy.
- his last semester at Columbia, he took a ballet and modern dance class. it was awesome.
- he’s secure with being his crazy and obnoxious self everywhere, which i love more than anything.
- he is curious about everything in life and loves to try new things, learn and explore.
- he takes care of me in every way and never complains about all my moods and drama.
- he says “i love you” accompanied with sweet kisses and cuddles more than once a day… which i pray never goes away.
(okay, so it ended up being 11 things. i couldn’t help it.)